Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Tag Card (Mother's Day Card #1)

Here's my last project I'll be doing for the Just-A-Scrappin (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com). We created a Tag Card!
I'm not able to participate on any design teams for a while. There's so much going on from now until June I won't be able to craft much. Thank you all JAS DT sisters for your inspiration and loveliness.  I will be back in June and by then I'll be moved into my new space. I'll share when it's ready.
I took a picture of it sitting upright and one laying flat.



Materials used:
Cricut cartridge: Wrap It Up.  Cut on the CCR at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The base and the shadow were welded together.
Card Base: Colorbok White. 
Card Layer: Blue Stampin' Up. Cut on CCR at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. 
Flowers: Recollections
Sentiment Stamp: CardzTV www.cardztv.blogspot.com "Mother's Day"
Bird Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Tim Holtz markers:
Wink of Stella: 
Ofray and Celebrate ribbon

Watch how I made it. 


5 comments:

  1. Love your cute tag love the little bird and the flowers are a perfect touch. I'll keep in touch and can't wIt to see what will be coming out of your craft room

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag! Great bird, flowers and fence-I like that you can see through to the sentiment! Please come back when life isn't so busy! Your JAS DT sister Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kimberly. What a great tag. I love all the little creative touches..the fence, flowers and cute birdie. On another note, I hate to read this is the end. I wish you the best in your future endeavors. It has been a pleasure working with you. Your DT sister Keia

    ReplyDelete