Thursday, April 17, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team - Spring Card

Hey there paper crafters! For the Just-A-Scrappin Design Team (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) this week we made a "Spring" themed card.
I tend to always make a regular A2 size card but for this one I made a gate fold. I like this design a lot.


Here's what I used to make it:
Card Base: Yellow Recollections
Layers: DCWV. I had this in my scrap bin.
Ribbon: Ofray sheer yellow. This is a belly band ribbon
Label: Elegant Edges cut at 2 1/2 inches and inked on the edges
Flowers: Jolee
Bling: Recollections

On the inside I stamped Happy Easter.

Thanks so much for joining me and the design team!

<3Kimberly


9 comments:

  1. this is so pretty Kim love the flowers, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter your card is so pretty :) love the way the ribbon brings everything together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use the "belly band" on cards and gift card holders.

      Delete
  4. Great card, Kimberly. You are correct, it is nice to step outside the creative box. Nice gate fold card. And your flowers are awesome. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually use "already made" sticker type things on my cards but I didn't have any die cuts I could have made that were this pretty.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card-love the yellow & green color scheme, and the flowers are the perfect touch. Great card!

    ReplyDelete