Friday, April 4, 2014

CardzTV 3D Design Team - Easter

Hi there! Welcome to CardzTV www.cardztv.blogspot.com 3D design team challenge. For this project we're creating something with an Easter theme. I've made this adorable treat basket using Mary's "Ticket Talk 2" stamp set. Note to self: do not actually put your favorite candy in the basket while demonstrating...lol.

Here's what I used:
Cricut Cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2. Fit to page is 5 1/4.
Paper: DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies
Stamp Set: Ticket Talk 2
Die Cut: Spellbinders
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug

Watch how I made it.


Thank you for stopping by!

<3Kimberly

10 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful creation! Love the tutorial too
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear you liked the tutorial. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful and cute basket, love it!

    Elaine
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your basket is just too cute! I love that you put the ticket sentiments on the eggs. Everyone will be wanting one of these baskets. lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even tho' my boys are 16 and 19 I still make them Easter baskets. I put movie theatre tickets and stuff like that in them. That's how I got this idea.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! How cute! I had to laugh at your comment about putting your favorite candy in your project! I stand guilty! LOL :0)

    ReplyDelete