Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What Happen To DMP Mixed Media Monday, Stamp It Tuesday and Wacky Wednesday?

Well, Monday came and went with doctor appointments, grocery shopping, vet appointments, etc. But I had time to whip up an Art Journal page! Tuesday I had to move everything out of my craft room so my new window shades could be installed today. Speaking of Wednesday, I've just spent the last 4 hours putting everything back in my craft room. Sigh...back..hurting..ouch...

For the rest of the day, I'm finalizing my Just-A-Scrappin design team project which should have submitted yesterday (yikes) and I'm very close to finishing the CardzTV 3D Design Team Project.

I didn't get any email entries for my blog on any of the DMP :-(. I know everyone is busy but I'm hopeful someone will get a chance to try one of them. We are all creative and have talent that can be shared.

Thanks all.

<3Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment