Thursday, March 27, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Create A Circular Card

Hi all! Whew..where did the day go? I completely forgot to post my weekly challenge. I have a confession. I made this card a while back but loved it so much I thought I'd show you for the this design team project.


Here's what I used to make it:
I used the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. I cut it at 5 1/4. Any bigger and it won't fit in an envelope.
I added Recollections Flowers. I don't recall where I got the label for the sentiment. The sentiment is Fiskars.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
<3Kimberly

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Your card is so sweet and ever so beautiful love the shape, colors, papers and flowers just such a beautiful card!
    who cares if it's a previously made card it's fun to take a look at anything and everything you create I always truly enjoy your videos and or just seeing what you've made I love the way you do things you're always just so relaxed and just love hanging with you because you're so sweet, gentle and always have neat stories or info. Love hangin' with you and enjoying my Kuppa Kuppa right here with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, this is so sweet created by a sweet person : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the style, colors and flowers! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Kimberly. It appears crafty minds think alike. I love the color and the beautiful flowers. Thank you for continuing to inspire your fellow crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Great papers & flowers, and that sentiment is perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete