Thursday, March 13, 2014

Daily Motivational Projects March 24 - 28

Hi all!
As some of you may know, my youngest son had back surgery about a month ago. They removed a tumor that consisted of tissue and bone fragment. The pathology report indicated he had Staph Aeureus (staff infection) and Osteomyelitis. Because his situation was so unusual he was referred to Children's Hospital of Los Angeles Infectious Disease department. His appointment is on Monday, March 24th. I do not know what is going to come of this. Although I truly enjoy crafting, art, etc. I'm going to need to focus on this personal situation and won't be able to pursue the DMP. If for some reason it's not a big deal then I'll go ahead and do it.
Thanks,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. of course Kim, your family comes first. I hope everything is ok with your son, sending hugs and prayers xo

    ReplyDelete