Thursday, March 13, 2014

Daily Motivational Project - (3/13) Totally Die Cut Thursday "Thank You"

First, a thank you to Lindsey Cowan for playing along with the Daily Motivational Projects. She made this adorable card for her dad for Father's Day. She's got her creative Mo Jo going on! Look how cute this little pig is from Create A Critter! 
Here's what she used to make the card:
"Blue card blank from a box of DCWV pre-cut cards
Pink mat - DCWV
Blue mat – from my stash
Embossing folders – Cuttlebug Hexagon and dots
Pig was cut at 3” on the CCR from Create a Critter
Twine – American Crafts
Eyelets - Michaels
I made my own label in Publisher with a cute font as I wanted to customize the greeting."

 I just love these new die cuts I got and in perfect time for DMP Totally Die Cut Thursday.
I made this Thank You card for the PA that was so sweet and helpful during my son's procedures.


Here's how I made it.



<3Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, thanks for featuring my card, I'm enjoying playing along. I love your card I watched the video last night, it's very pretty I love the stamps you used. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete