Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Daily Motivational Project - (3/25) Stamp It Tuesday "Grandma Mother's Day card...

Welcome to Daily Motivational Project - Stamp It Tuesday. I've made this mother's day for my grandma...love that gal. I also love this technique with stamping on layers. If you've done a stamping project and want to share just email (cardcreationsbkim.blogspot.com) a pic and with your permission I'll post it here on the blog to inspire all who see.
I also have a guest stamper, Lindsey. She's made two beautiful cards that will definitely inspire you.


Here's how I made it.



Here's Lindsey's techniques:
"The first one I embossed with a Cuttlebug leaves folder and then sanded to reveal the white core. For the sentiment on both cards I just used my computer to type out the sentiment as I don’t have any Sympathy sentiment stamps and then used the Center point feature on the Cricut to center it on the cut. The cut was from Art Philosophy."
Brilliant, Lindsey!

"The second one I used some of my leftover Olive green DCWV cardstock to make a standard A2 card then used some My Minds Eye paper for the layer. I inked around it with Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink. I used Art Philosophy for the scalloped circles. Now the stamp is a digital stamp, I don’t have any really detailed stamps suitable for a sympathy card, mainly just fun type daisies in my stamps. So I found this image free on the net and I printed it onto watercolor paper. I used my watercolor pencils to color. I’m very happy with it as I feel I’m getting better at my watercoloring : )"

Awesome, Lindsey.

Thanks for joining me for the DMP "Stamp It Tuesday" and to all thanks for stopping by!

<3Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment