Friday, March 7, 2014

Daily Motivational Project - (3/7) Frantic Scrapbook Friday "Stephen Hawking"

Hi there and thanks for stopping by on DMP - Frantic Scrapbook Friday! Life is all about experiencing it. Here's a one page layout (it's a bit of an unusual design) highlighting the evening we went to go hear Stephen Hawking lecture. It was a once in a lifetime experience.





PLUS! We have a visitor. Yes, Lindsey Cowan www.gregsgirlcraftycorner.blogspot.com has sent an amazing layout to inspire us. Look at the adorable flowers under the picture on the top right corner! This looks like a really fun day. Thank you, Lindsey, so very much for sharing your creation with us.




Here's how I made it:




<3Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. I love the page Kim, I'm going to watch the video later. I feel like a celebrity haha, thanks for putting my page on your blog : )

    ReplyDelete