Friday, March 7, 2014

CardzTV 3D Design Team - St. Patrick's Day

Here's the 3D project I made for CardzTV 3D design team. It's a St. Patrick's Day Banner! I've taken a picture of the entire banner then each individual rosette so you can see the details. I used Mary's "Fun and Games" stamp set and "It's All About You". www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com. These sentiments stamps are of the best quality, creative and just so stinkin' cute (as my friend Mary would say ...lol..).









Materials and Measurements:
Rosette: Recollections cardstock cut at 12 x 4 1/2. I scored on the horizontal line at 1/2 inche all the way across then folder it accordion style. I put a 4 inch circle piece on the back with some really good tacky glue then a Spellbinders die cut and a gold 4 inch circle on top of that. 
Letters: Extreme Fonts Cricut cartridge. Cut at 2 1/2 on the shift short stuff. This is just black cardstock.
Scallop Punch: Fiskars
Sentiment: The "I'm so lucky" and "You're My Lucky Charm" was stamped on the scallop punch. I put a dot of green Viva Pearl pen on each scallop edge.
Pot: This came from Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge. It' was cut at 2 1/2 (?)...gosh I forgot already. I tell you in the video.
Gold Coins: Marvy 1/2 inch punch
Clover: St. Patrick's Day Cricut cartridge

Here's how I made it.



Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

<3Kimberly


4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love the rosettes and pots of gold. Great job!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to make. It took a little bit more time than a regular banner would but it was worth it. Thanks, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous banner, Kim! Thanks for all you do for Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete