Thursday, March 20, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin' Design Team Weekly Challenge - 3D Flowers using the Silhouette Cameo

Hi everyone! For this week's Just-A-Scrappin (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) challenge we were asked to make a flower with multiple cuts using our favorite die cut machine. Well, don't tell my Cricut but for this type of flower and the paper I used the Silhouette Cameo was the "man" for the job...lol...


Here's how I made it and the details of the type of paper, etc.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kimberly

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just love these flowers-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your purple! The flowers look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, Kimberly. Wow, the Cameo. I am thinking of making the switch. It appears you Cameo was the die cut machine for the job Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete