Sunday, February 2, 2014

Daily Motivational Projects - Techy Thursday "Designing on the CCR"

Here's another Daily Motivational Project - Techy Thursday. I've used the Cricut Craft Room to design this door hanger and the little hearts that are placed on the frame. To watch how it's made go to www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.



Here's what I used to create it:
Martha Stewart Valentine's day themed paper.
CTHM Artiste Cricut cartridge cut at 9 inches then cut at 5 inches but leaving the 5 inch heart in the middle so it cut an opening. I also used the same scallop heart and cut them out at 1 1/2 inches. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a sunshiny day.
<3Kimberly



4 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the video on your channel I clicked on the link but couldn't find it : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. How strange. Let me check into it. I'll let you know.

      Delete