Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pause, Dream, Enjoy Linky Party

This card is one of my favorites. I'm sending the picture off to share on Janis's Pause, Dream, Enjoy blog.  www.pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com. You've got to go check it out! She's also a Stampin' Up lady so if you need anything just let her know.

The Linky Party is "Hearts".


Here's what I did to create it.
Card Base: Bazzill pink 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I used my We R Memory Keepers corner punch on each corner.
Layer: Coordinations Paper embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I then used my Tim Holtz sander so the hearts would pop better. I used my We R Memory Keepers corner punch on this one as well.
Doily: Walmart
Heart Embellishment: Recollections?
Flowers: Recollections

Thank you for stopping by!

<3Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook
    P.S. Please link directly to your blog post and not to your general blog so that we don't have to scroll through your blog looking for your entry to leave a comment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete