Thursday, February 6, 2014

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Opportunity - Quill You Be Mine

Have you seen Paper Smooches stamps and dies? They are to die for! www.papersmooches.blogspot.com
I would really like to get more of these stamps sets so I'm submitting a few cards I've made with their stamps in hopes that I'll be chosen as a guest designer. The benefits are plenty but I'll get a stamp set for free!!!!
Those who are interested can submit as many cards (using their stamp set) as we want. So, here we go!
This is the first card. Isn't this little cupid a cutie patutie?
If you want to see how these were made go to www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation and search by the title of the card as shown.


Valentine's Day Cards and Projects Series #8 - Quill You Be Mine (Paper Smooches).


More card pictures for Paper Smooches are on their way!

Thanks so very much for stopping by! 
<3Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment