Tuesday, February 25, 2014

March Daily Motivational Projects

There are just 3 days left of February. I can't believe it! I've come up with a list of what I'd like to do for my Daily Motivational Projects (DMP) for March. I do these projects to either motivate myself, learn a new technique, to actually get something done (cough, cough scrapbook pages), to hopefully inspire you and to just have a lot of fun.

I would love it if you join in and try it out. All you have to do is email me pictures (www.cardcreationsbykim@gmail.com) of the creations you've made from the DMP list and allow me to post them on this blog and Sunshine Creations and Crafts Facebook page. There aren't any prizes but virtual hugs from me and the rest of the bloggin' society.

Here's what I/we'll be doing. You don't have to but let's try to integrate St. Patrick's day in our projects by using green, yellow, gold, black, leprechauns, pots of gold, rainbows...well, you know what I'm talking about.

Monday: Mixed Media Monday. Back to that. I need the practice.
Tuesday: Stamp It Tuesday. Anything goes using any type of stamp set. You can emboss, distress, paint, etc. as long as it has a stamp on it.
Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday. Did you make a project that was a "blooper"? Is it a silly design that would make someone chuckle? Let's take a minute to laugh. It's good for us.
Thursday: Die Cut Thursday. This would include any project you've made using any die cut electronic machine or metal dies. Ha! this one won't be too hard, right?
Friday: Frantic Scrapbook Friday. Are you a year behind on your scrapbooking? Two years? Well today you can set aside some time to do a layout.

I hope you can join in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

<3Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment