Thursday, February 13, 2014

Just A Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Distress It

For this week's Just-A-Scrappin (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) design team challenge "Distress It".

I made a card for my Great Aunt Marilyn. She was recently diagnosed with liver cancer. Because of her age (88) and other health issues she's decided not to have surgery or treatment. She's a brave women.

There are so many techniques you can use for distressing! These are only a few.



Here's how I created it. I had to edited it through Movie Maker because I was interrupted by my son AND I took too long...blah,blah,blah,...yap, yap, yap..I just love to talk.



Thank you for stopping by!

<3Kimberly


5 comments:

  1. Another great card, Kimberly! Thank you for the video so we can see the techniques you used. May God bring peace and comfort to your aunt. She will be in my prayers. She sounds like a wonderful, brave woman. Keia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous card for a brave aunt. I will also add my prayers to Keia's. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most important thing is that she is comfortable and not in pain. Thank you for the prayers.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card for a special lady in your life
    She will be in my thoughts and prayers as well
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete