Monday, February 24, 2014

[ICWIC Crew] Mixed Media - Country Girl

As some of you may know, several weeks ago, I received an invitation to join a Mixed Media and Art Journaling Google + group [ICWIC Crew] of mixed media artists. ICWIC meaning "Index Card When I Can". Kellie Murton is who sent the invites out. So, at first I said to myself, "huh?". Then I did some research..youtube, Pinterest, Google, etc. and decided I'd accept the "challenge" invite. I had always wanted to learn how to create mixed media projects.

I'm trying to get to the point where I am not so frustrated in my thinking process when creating and to just relax and have fun. Also, to stop comparing my "work of art" to those who have been doing this for a long time. I urge you to search "mixed media" on youtube to watch these artists and their work. They are amazing.

Here is another attempt.



Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

<3Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment