Saturday, February 15, 2014

Daily Motivational Projects - (2/13) Terrific Scrapbook Thursday "Perfect Pizza...

It's time for today's Daily Motivational Projects - Terrific ScrapbookThursday! I took my two boys and one of their friends, who had never been to the snow, to Frazier Park (last year). They had so much fun. I took a nap. It was so quiet up in those beautiful mountains...lol...The video is of the first page then the rest are the finished pages with a brief explanation of what all I did. I tell you, having the daily motivational projects is really keeping me focused so that I can actually get some scrapbooking done.





Page 1
This is the page I did the above video on.

Page 2
Paper: My Mind's Eye "Indie"
Cricut Font: Don Juan cut at 1 inch
Veneer pieces: Studio Calico and Recollections (swirls in the top corners)
Journal tags: Spellbinders. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage distress ink. I made the burlap flower and put a Jolees snowflake in the middle. 
Washi: I layed a piece of wood grain washi tape right across the middle.

Page 3
My Mind's Eye "Indie"
Cricut Font: same as pg 1
Veneer: same as pg 1
Trees: Don Juan Cricut cartridge cut at 2 3/4, 3 and 3 1/2
Journal tag: We R Memory keepers "Noteworthy" 4 x 4.

                                          page 2                                                   page 3

Page 4
Paper: Cloud9 "Luster" paper pack
Banner: Silhouette Cameo Library (free) cut with blue Bazzill card stock.
White Dots: Archival Pingment ink "moonlight white" with a circle stencil.
Blue Stamped Snowfake: Avocado Arts www.avocadoarts.com "Winter Fun"
Lettering: American Crafts
Washi: I placed a piece of blue washi tape in the middle of a 1 inch piece of black card stock.

Sentiment stickers: Making Memories "Winter Word Fetti"
 Page 5: All the same except I tried using Gesso with the stencil. I liked it better than the ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

<3Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment