Sunday, February 9, 2014

Daily Motivational Project - Terrific Scrapbook Thursday

Thanks for stopping by to see the Daily Motivations Project - "Terrific Scrapbook Thursday".

Here's a one page, 2 picture, layout with a Valentine's theme. The grey and white chevron paper design and the heart overlay are the perfect combination. Add in the bling, flowers, inking, stamping and sentiments and you have a nicely finished page.


Here's what I used to create it:
Grey and White Chevron paper: Recollections "Valentine's" paper stack.
Flowers: Petaloo
Stick pins: Little Yellow Bicycle
Bling: Prima
"Valentine's Day": Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge (3")
Heart overlay: Edge to Edge (9")
Sentiments: DCWV Quotes
Punch: Martha Stewart heart border

Here's how I made it:



Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

<3Kimberly




2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching this one, I love that heart. I did get that cartridge, I hope to get the new Cricut Explore as I imagine it will cut the really intricate shapes a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For cuts like this I would use the Silhouette Cameo but I like this design and hadn't cut too many things from the Edge to Edge. I would get the Explore if I didn't already have the Cameo.

      Delete