Thursday, February 20, 2014

Daily Motivational Project - (2/17) Make It Yourself Monday Birthday Card CCR v...

Hi there and thanks for stopping by for the Daily Motivational Project "Make It Yourself Monday". Today, I'll be using the Cricut Markers to make a really simple birthday card. I used both the CCR and the Cricut cartridges to show a comparison on how the card can be done


The one of the left was designed and cut using the CCR. The size of the card came out to be exactly 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I found it easier to use the CCR for this type of project. I could see what size the fonts were, where I was going to put them and was able to make an exact size of an A2 size card.
The one of the right is cut directly from the Celebrations cartridge. I sized it at 10 3/4 and got a 5 1/2 inch square card which is actually very cute. I found it difficult, now this is just me, to know exactly where I could put the font.
Anyway, I hope this was helpful!

Here's how I did it.



<3Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment