Sunday, February 2, 2014

Daily Motivation Projects - What's up for February?

For February, I'm going to be changing a couple of things. Monday is "Make it yourself Monday" where I'll be trying different techniques in how to make chipboard embellishments, flowers, paper designs and whatever pops into my head. Tuesday will stay "Tag Your It Tuesday". Wednesday will be " Washi Tape Wednesday". Thursday will be "Terrific Scrapbook Thursday". Friday will stay "Friday Fun Day".
If there are any related projects you'd like me to do/try just let me know. 
Other items: 
-Just A Scrappin' Design team projects.
-CardzTV 3D Design team projects
-ICWIC Google + mixed media and art journal. 
-Card Maker Magazine weekly challenges
-How to use your Silhouette to print on a card.
-How to use your score blade on your Cricut. 
Thanks all for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!
<3Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment