Friday, February 7, 2014

CardzTV Design Team 3D Challenge - Hugs and Kisses

Hi everyone! Here is my first project for the CardzTV (www.cardztv.blogspot.com) 3D design team. Oh my gosh I just had so much fun putting this together. Mary's sentiments stamps are just so awesome (cardztvstamps.blogspot.com)

Valentine's Day is all about having the greatest excuse for eating chocolate..tee hee. This treat box is filled with chocolate kisses. The bear adds that special touch with her arms stretched out to give you a big hug.

Thanks to all for stopping by! Have a sun shiny day.
<3Kimberly



Watch here on how I made it.

15 comments:

  1. Love those eyelashes on your adorable bear, and the heart candy box is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with the Cardz TV 3-D Design Team, Kim!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. just fabulous I love that bear, I used her for my hubby's Valentines card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Kim! Love the eyelashes. What a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyelashes were so tiny to cut but worth the work.

      Delete
  4. Eeek! This is so cute! Seriously adorable! I just dig out this cartridge :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE this cartridge. All the bear designs are so cute.

      Delete
  5. This is adorable! You did a fantastic job
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly this is an adorable bear and project! So stinkin cute! =)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bear and your video is great!

    Isn't this fun being on the 3D theme?
    Mimi Cardztv 3D Design Team Sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Thanks for stopping by.
      Kimberly, CardzTV 3D Design Team Sister

      Delete
  8. This little treat box and bear is adorable Kim! I loved your video and I loved that you put eyelashes on your girl bear! So cute, so clever! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete