Thursday, January 2, 2014

Valentine's Day Cards and Project Series #2 - Jar of Hearts

Making Valentine's Cards is so much fun especially when you're using a stamp set from Avocado Arts www.avocadoarts.com.

This card serves two purposes 1) It's part of the Valentine's Cards and Project Series. 2) I'm emailing it to Michelle (the owner of Avocado Arts) in hopes that I'll be chosen for their design team.

I met Michelle about 5 years ago when I first started scrapbooking and card making. She's so sweet, energetic and talented. Avocado Arts is the first stamp set that I bought.  I instantly joined their stamp of the month club.

So, crossing my fingers....

Card Base: White 65lb card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Stamps: Avocado Arts "Sweet Treat Sweetie"
Red Ink: Colorbox 
Black Ink: Momento
Ribbon: From my stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment