Monday, January 6, 2014

Valentine's Day Card and Project Series #4 - Sweet Love Forever

I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches blog (www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com) to make this card and was going to submit it but I missed the January 6 deadline. Next time. I also made a video using my new camera but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to work the video mode...grrrr...So, I made one after the fact just describing all that I did (youtube.com/sunshinecreation).


Here's what I used to create this card ~
Card Base: Bazzill cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Layer: Pink Recollections 4 x 5 1/4
Die Cut: Spellbinders (I cannot find the original cover)
Ribbon and Lace (from top then left to right)
    White purchased from JoAnns
     Pink: Ofray
     White: Recollections
     Pink stripe: American Crafts
     White Glimmer: Recollections
Stamp: Doodlebug

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a sun shiny day.

Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so beautiful and sweet I love the heart you chose so girly, girl and the sweet lacy trim and buttons & ribbons just so cute and love the colors. Too bad about your missing the date and bummer about the camera but hey we've all been there done that sometimes new things are so tricky.

    ReplyDelete