Just to test out the design, I first cut it out on black card stock.
Then I cut it out on the stencil paper/plastic.
Here's how it turned out. I used Tim Holtz distrees ink (orange marmalade, concord grape and yellow mustard). The result using a blending tool was that the colors were light. I then tried the finger dobber and was able to get the color a little brighter plus I was able to get into the nooks and crannies. I wanted to see what it would look like if I used the distress pen (yellow mustard) and colored it in. All in all, I liked the result and am looking forward to making more of my own designs of stencils.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!