Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tag You're It Tuesday & Just A Scrappin Weekly Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes Using Washi Tape

Here's a tag I've created for the "Tag You're It" Daily Motivational Projects AND Just-A-Scrappin weekly design team challenge "Anything goes using washi tape".

This is a tag/card..."tard", "carg", "cag"...I've made for my niece (in-law) who's having a birthday tomorrow. The colors are just so bright and cheerful. If you'd like to see how it was made join me on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.


Here's what I used to make it...
Manilla File folder cut at 5 1/2 inches with the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.
The Washi tape comes from Recollections
The balloons were cut at 2 1/2 inches from the Celebrate It Cricut cartridge using scraps.
The ribbon is all from American Crafts
I used a Spellbinders die (Banners) for the banner.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Sophies Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. Love your cute card colors are so bright and cheerful TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, Kimberley. I like how you used your washi tape as your tag's foundation. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag-so bright & cheerful! And quick too I'll bet!

    ReplyDelete