Friday, January 3, 2014

Note Cards Made From A Gift Bag

I got home from my birthday dinner and at the front door sat a beautiful gift bag from my friend. Nina. Inside was a cute coffee mug with a miniature schnauzer on it and a delicious piece of baklava. She's just so sweet. I had sent her a thank you card for the Christmas gift she gave me so I decided to do something different to thank her for this gift.

I made her note cards out of the gift bag. The design was so that it had 3 1/4 x 4 1/2  inch squares with a butterfly design in each one. I then used the rope that was on the bag to tie the note cards together.

The print was done from my Silhouette (I promise to do a tutorial soon). To see how I created these watch the video on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.


Thanks for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment