Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mixed Media Monday - Art Journal Cover (ICWIC)

For today's Daily Motivation Project it is Mixed Media Monday. For several weeks now, I've been wanting to cover my Art Journal I'll be using for the ICWIC group but I haven't had a moment to do it. Well, it's now done. This picture is the completed projected. I created a video www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation showing how I put it together but after I was done it just looked like it needed more.

Here's what I used to create it:
8 1/2 x 11 Crescent Mixed Media Book
Celebrate It tissue paper
Tim Holtz tissue paper
Recollections Flowers
Graphic 45 Paper
Homemade Stencil
Liquitex Acrylic Paints
Tim Holt Acrylic Paint dobbers
Stampandous Embossing Powder
Crinkled cardboard
sponge

Thank you all for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment