Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - Tearing Technique

Hey all you blogin, crafty people! This week's challenge for the Just-A-Scrappin Design Team (www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com) is "Anything goes using the tearing technique."
I haven't scrapbooked for months and really need/want to get my 2013 album back on track. I had a few pictures I'd taken of my family birthday dinner. The colors that popped out the most were red, black, grey and white. Not the usual colors I'd use for a layout but all-in-all it turned out ok. If you'd like to see how I put it all together visit www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.

Here's what I used to create it:
Black card stock: Colorbok 12 x 12
White card stock: Bazzill Avalanche 11 x 11
Black and White glitter: Stash
White photo mat: Walmart white card stock
Grey photo mat: BoBunny
Buttons: Crafty Steals
Red: Stash paper approximately 10 x 10
Tools: Fiskars tearing ruling
          Fiskars "Lace" corner punch
Ribbon: Webster's Pages
Sentiment: Silhouette Cameo image

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a sun shiny day.

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Kimberly. Nice design layout that tells the story of your family's special day. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout-nice birthday gift too!

    ReplyDelete