Friday, January 31, 2014

I've been chosen to be on the CardzTV design team!

I'm doin' the happy dance people! I've been chosen to be on Mary's CardzTV 3D design team! Oh my gosh I'm just so excited. I'll be creating 3D projects with her amazing, cute, awesome sentiment stamp sets. You have to go check them out!www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com. I also am looking forward to being on this team with a group of very creative and talented ladies. Thank you and let's all have fun!

I hope you're all having a sun shiny day (even if it's below freezing for some of you).

<3Kimberly

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Kim I am so thrilled and excited for you you definitely have the talent and creativity to qualify. Can't wait to see what you'll be sharing and I soooo agree with you Mary's stamps rock I have every single one of her stamp sets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kim I'm looking forward to seeing your creations with CardzTv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim - so happy for you! You're amazing! I'm not able to leave comments on youtube anymore, not sure what's going on there, (I'm jazzzi35) but I've been enjoying all your videos. Hope you'll show us how to print words/sentiments for a card with your silhouette one of these days - I'm struggling with that. Thanks for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete