Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year Banner

We did it! We survived 2013. I hope you all had a wonderful, safe and fun New Years Eve.

Here is the the banner I made to add to the decorations. I particularly like the shiny mesh ribbon that I placed the letters on.

Take a look at the top left corner of the picture on the fireplace mantel. My mom sent me the most adorable flower arrangement for my birthday. It looks like a cupcake! She's so sweet and thoughtful.


Card stock:
      Black: Colorbok
      Red: Bazzill
      Silver: Foil Paper (not sure where I bought this. I've had it for a long time)
Cricut Cartridge: Pretty Pennants. The 3 layers of the banner are all cut at 5 1/4.
Letters: Silhouette Library
Numbers: Algerian Font. Cut on the Silhouette
Embellishment Stars: Colorbok
Ribbon: Celebrate It

Thank you all so much for following my blog. Have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment