Monday, January 6, 2014

Birthday Card - Movie Themed

My friend's daughter is turning 19 on Friday. She's currently attending film school so I wanted to make her a card with that theme in mind. If you'd like to see how I made this go to www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation


Card Stock: DCWV. Cut at 4 x 7. I'll use my We R Memory Keepers Envelope maker to create an envelope for this.
Die Cuts: Silhouette Cameo Library. I searched "movie" and it showed a bunch of really cute images. 
               Movie Projecter: 2 1/2 H x 2 W
               Lights Camera Action: 2 H x 4 W
               Clap: 2 H x 2 W. I hand cut a piece of white card stock to go behind it.
Star Stamp: Red (radom) using Stampin' Up www.janislewis.stampinup.net Cherry Cobbler. Black using Momento.
Sentiment Stamp: "A very happy (un) birthday to you". I masked out the "un" word just cause I liked what everything else said.
Inside: Black (Colorbok) cut at 6 3/4 x 3. Yellow (Colorbok) cut at 6 1/2 x 2 3/4. White: Standard white card stock 6 1/4 x 2 1/2.
Punch: EK Success Film punch.

Thanks all and have a sun shiny day!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment