Sunday, December 29, 2013

Valentine's Day Card #1 - Now and Forever (Paper Smooches)

Hey there all you crafty people! Here is the first card I'll be creating for the Valentine's Day Project series.

I am so excited to be submitting my very first entry to the Paper Smooches blog www.papersmoochesstamps.com. Their stamps are too cute! You've got to check them out.

Finding a Valentine's Day card for your "masculine" special one can be a bit challenging, right? All those pretty, shiny, lacy, etc. cards makes it difficult. So, with that in mind I've designed this card for my husband. Love that guy!


Card Base: Recollections Craft Card Stock cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
Layer: Teresa Collins "Stationery Noted" 6 x 6 paper pack
Hearts: Coordinations Red Paper
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Sentiment: Craft Card Stock with "Now and Forever" stamped on white card stock.
Notice the Faux stitching around the edges of the card base and the sentiment tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a sun shiny day!

Watch how it was created on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation
Hugs,
Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. Your card deserves a standing ovation for it being the perfect masculine card so here's a WooRaa
    for it. Great job Kim and I love how you said
    "love that guy" and I love my hubby tons too it's great that we have truly great guys boy oh boy I'll tell you my hubby started out as my BFF and still is and we just on Dec. 18th celebrated our 37th anniversary and it seems like only yesterday that we got married.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..I do love my guy. We've been together for 25 years. He's so supportive with my hobby as I am with his business. Happy Anniversary! Now let's go hug our hubbies.

      Delete
  2. This is super sweet! LOVE your design! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete