Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thank You Card #3 - Flowers and Pearls

Here's a Thank You card for my lovely friend, Wilda. She is one of the friends I did a Christmas gift exchange with. The Wild Card Cricut cartridge has so many cute card and die cut options. This one is one of my favorites. Watch how I made it on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation


Card Base: This came from my scraps. It's purple, textured with polkadots and the inside has a slight green tone. I used the Wild Card Cricut cartridge (pg. 52) cut at 4.75 inches.
Purple Layer: The paper is purple Coordinations (bought at JoAnns). It's about 4.25 inches. I embossed it with the Darice Large Petal embossing folder then sanded it with the Tim Holtz sanding tool. For each center of the flowers I put a Recollections pearl.
Lace: Using Score tape, I put the ribbon around the back side then popped it up on the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a sun shiny day!

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment