Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thank You Card #2 - Friendship Warms The Heart

Here is the 2nd "Thank You" card I've made for my other girlfriend that we did a gift exchange. I made a video on this www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation but didn't finish the card completely. So, here are two pictures of the completed card both outside and in.





Card Stock: Graphic 45 "A Ladies Diary Collection"
Card Base: Close To My Heart Artist cartridge. Cut at 5" on page 55. I could have done Real Dial Size at 5 1/2 but didn't think about it until after I put the card together. Next time.
Flowers: CTMH Artist cartridge. Real Dial Size 2" page 55.
Pearls: I put Recollection pearls in the center of the flowers then inked them with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint. I also inked the outside edge of the card.
Sentiment: "Thank You" I created this with the Silhouette using just a regular font then welding the letters.
Sentiment: Using the sketch pens I wrote out the words for the inside of the card.

Thank you all so much for stopping by!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment