Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Please Vote! Mixed Media Choices

I just didn't get that "wow" feeling once I finished and stared at the first Mixed Media project I made for my husband so, using my Silhouette Cameo (you can design on Cricut Craft Room or The Gypsy too), I set up up and designed a new one. See it on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.

So, which one do you like the most? The one on the left is MM1 (I tried so hard to get the words/lettering straight...grrr...) or MM2 with the embellishments.


Thanks so much for stopping by and voting!

Hugs,
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kim you are too cute!! Even tho I love them both for different reasons you asked for a choice pick so mine is the one with the music notes on it. Girl you really have learned your Cameo really quick. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick the one with the airplane....but love them both!!

    ReplyDelete