Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mixed Media (attempt)

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what to get my husband for Christmas. Well, he gave me my present early (Silhouette Cameo) so I thought I would "try" to make him something using this new and awesome die cut machine.

I did a video www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation on how I did most of this and mentioned I would probably add more to it...and I did...so, here it is. I have mixed (no punn intended) emotions about the final look. But, being that it's my first attempt at mixed media I won't be so hard on myself.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. I like the MM2 one!! I think he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MM2 seems to be the most popular. It definitely has more character. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment <3

      Delete