Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just-A-Scrappin weekly design team project

The design team challenge for www.just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com this week is...."Christmas, anything goes, using green, red, silver and gold." I usually make a card but decided to make a banner for my fireplace mantel instead. This project was quick and easy! If you'd like to watch how I made it go to www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation







Card Stock: Bazzill (Red and Green)
Tulle: Silver Glitter
Cricut cartridge(s): 
Joys of the Season - Holly cut at 5 3/4 inches. I cut it once in red and once in green using the leaves only.
Jubilee - Letters (Runt) cut at 2 1/2.
Misc. - I used a Martha Stewart glitter pen to enhance the tick lines in the pedals but it didn't turn out as smooth as I had wanted. I think my pen is just getting old. 

Thanks all so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment