Thursday, December 12, 2013

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge

2014! Really? Bring it on!
For this week's Just-A-Scrappin Design Team challenge we had to do a card or layout with a New Year's theme using Gold, Silver and Black. I decided to add a little bit of red to it. Watch how I created it on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.



Base: Black and White diamond. I bought this through Oriental Trading (it was a paper stack of 12 in a variety of different colors).
Red: Recollections. I cut this at 3 1/2 then punched it with my EK Success punch.
Black and White squares: Colorbok paper. I cut these at 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.
Lettering: I used the Cricut Craft Room, Gypsy Font, to weld the letters together. The shadow and font are 2 1/2 inches. I used Colorbok paper here as well.
Ribbon: Gold Ric Rac bought from JoAnns
Die Cuts: Spellbinders: Curved Rectangles. I cut one in black then a smaller size in silver glitter paper.
Cheers: Cut at 3 1/2 from Designer's Calendar.

I think that covers it all. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a sun shiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment