Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Card #2 - For the Milkman

For about 16 years now, I've had my milk, cheese, bread, ice-cream...etc. delivered by an Alta Dena milkman by the name of Vern. I've talked to him on the phone many times but haven't actually met him. He drops off our delivery at 2:00 a.m. but I thought maybe one day I'd peek out the window and see what he looks like...I just don't want to scare him.
When my boys were very young, Vern used to put stuffed animals out for them. In return, I always give him a card and treats. Here is the card I made for him this year. If you'd like to watch how I made it go to www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation


Card Base: Basic white 65lb weight card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I put the same size red glitter paper over it.
Layer 2: Green Glitter stripped paper from Recollections cut at 5 1/4 x 4.
Cricut cartridge(s): Milk and Cookies are from Country Life cut at 3 inches. Merry Christmas is from Phrases and it's cut at 1 1/2. On the cookies I put little dots of black Viva Pearl Pen.

Thanks all so much for stopping by!
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. OMG...can't believe you have a milkman!
    That's awesome, and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I do and it's so convenient with having two teenage young ment. They drink a lot of milk.

      Delete