Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Card #12 - Christmas Kitty

Just when I thought I was done with my cards I remembered a few more people I wanted to send cards to. This one is for the amazing vet and her staff. If you'd like to see how I made it just click on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.



Card Base: Recollections Card Stock (5 1/2 x 4) and Envelopes
Layer 1: Bazzill Card stock (cut just slightly under 5 1/2 x 4)
Layer 2: October Afternoon "Merry" cut at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4
Red Square: Bazzill Card stock cut at 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
White Square: White card stock (65lb from Staples) cut at 3 1/4 x 3 1/4.
Kitty Stamp: Penny Black
Sentiment Stamp: Lawn Fawn
Copic Markers:
Recollections Puffy Powder for the ball on the hat, rim of the hat and snow on the chimney.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment