Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving cards for an Army troop

My (cyber) friend, Janis (janislewis.stampinup.net), has a son and son-in-law in the Army. She makes cards and sends them to the troops so they can mail them to their families and friends. I thought this was so wonderful that I wanted to be a part of it. Here are some of the cards I mailed to the troops.









I used a variety of Cricut cuts, Copic markers, designer paper collections, ribbons, embellishments and die cuts. If there is a particular card you'd like to have more info on just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. 
I put a note in the package that I mailed. I thanked the troops for all that they do for us Americans and included my email address. I hope to hear from them!
Hugs and have a sunshiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment