Thursday, November 21, 2013

Quick Hello

I'm having crafting withdrawals but I've been busy doing something very important. I've been taking care of my mom. She flew into California at the beginning of November to come see my doctor for a stomach issue. That's been resolved (dairy and gluten intolerant) but she's having trouble with her short term memory. Yes, as we get older our memory fades but this is a bit more serious especially since she's only 76 years old. Since she lives alone in Nevada and I just could send her back home until we find out what's wrong. She's finished with all her tests. We'll have a final answer on Monday.
If all goes well, I'll be starting my Christmas cards after Thanksgiving and hopefully able to do some videos and tutorials. I have a lot of ideas and designs I can't wait to share with you.
Hugs!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment