Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween Treat Boxes and Bags

You know the saying, "Better late than never." Actually, since I've been attending to my mom (she has some health issues we're trying to resolve) I didn't post any of the Halloween creations I made. Here are a few of the treat boxes and a bag I made. Want to see how they were made? Check out my youtube channel www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation

Cricut cartridge: Happy Hauntings

Cricut cartridge: Mini Monsters. The witch and broom were cut at 3 inches.
I used a regular sack lunch bag. Inside is a zip lock baggie full of popcorn and candy corn. For the broom stick is added a large pretzel stick. 

Cricut cartridge: Happy Hantings.
I cut both of these on Fit to Page. They turn out large enough that you can put a small cookie inside or about 2 oz of candy.

Thank you all for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kimberly


2 comments:

  1. Really a great thanks to give us a important suggestion. Thnaks for the reply.
    Rating Therapist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. My apologies for not clearly understanding your comment.

      Delete