Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween pencil toppers

This post is a bit late but I've been taking care of my mom who's out here visiting from Nevada. She's been having some health issues that the doctors there can't seem to help her with.

I made these pencil toppers for my friend, Joyce, who is a teacher for 2nd graders. I love how they turned out and found out the kids loved them as well. Yeah! These were a craft they did as part of their Halloween party. I cut the images and layers and put them in individual baggies. The kids then put them together. If you'd like to see how they were prepared visit my youtube channel www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation


Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up.

Each image and their layers were cut at 4 inches. On the shadow layer I cut a slit for the pencil to slide into.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a sunshiny day!

Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment