Thursday, October 17, 2013

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Weekly Challenge - All About Me

Hey there!
This week we've been challenged to create a project that is all about who we are. I am a wife, mom, nurse, taxi, household financer, housekeeper, crafter..well, the list goes on. For this project I chose to make a project that focuses on my crafting.


This little box is one of my favorites. I cut it at "fit to page" (12 1/2 inches) using the Plantin School Book. The Graphic 45 paper is so, so cute. I'm a huge fan of sunflowers. The "Scrap Queen" was cut at 2 inches using Lovely Floral. The green ribbon was in my scrap bin but I'm pretty sure it is Offray.The supplies and tools are just for looks.
Although I'd love to spend all my free hours (cough, cough what's that?) crafting I do need to attend to my daily responsibilities. I'm not complaining. I love my family and my dogs and wouldn't have it any other way but to love and take care of them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Miss Kimberly just stopping by to say HI and I love your little Plantin Schoolhouse box it's adorabs and I love sunflowers too they truly are so pretty and after all "MIss Sunshine Creations" I'd say these flowers are your namesake after I think the name you chose is perfect because you are a ray of sunshine each and everytime I watch one of your awesome creative and full of happy videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan~I'm just getting around to checking my blog messages. Here's a (short) story for you. In 7th grade, my very favorite (God rest her sole) teacher in the whole world nicknamed me Sunshine. Since then, that nickname has followed me. In case you were wondering. Hope you have a nice day!

      Delete