Monday, October 7, 2013

Belated Birthday Cards

Here's an idea on how you can create a belated birthday card. My challenge for these cards was that I didn't have a stamp that mentioned "be-lated". I have to laugh because I must have over 100 stamp sets....




Card Base: Recollections Ivory (5 1/2 x 4). I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Die distress ink.
Pattern Paper: This was in my scraps and I don't recall the manufacturer....sorry.
Stamp Set: Clock - Tim Holtz. I stamped this on cream colored card stock then distress inked it.
                  Wings - ?. I won a stamp set at a scrapbooking event I went to about 4 years ago. I'm 
                   pretty sure it's Tim Holtz.
Sentiment: I hand cut blue and yellow then wrote "Time Flies". My best attempt at calligraphy. Same goes for the inside. 
                    



Card Base: Bazzill (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)
Pattern Paper: Teresa Collins (5 1/4 x 4)
Stamp Sets: Clouds and Thought Bubble - Lawn Fawn
                    Snail - Recollections (I colored it with copic markers)
Sentiment: "So Sorry" - Paper Smooches
            ...."I missed your..." I typed this  and printed it out on white card stock.
Misc: Grass - I had to hand cut this because my Fiskars punch fell apart on me :-(. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a sunshiny day!

Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are really awesome. I love the belated cards you sure came up with a great ideas and I think your calligraphy works perfectly and you did a great job wit this too...you are just to critical of yourself. Soooo see your writings worked!! I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete