Friday, October 18, 2013

Altered Purse Box - Hello Kitty


I'm still working on projects for my son's high school fundraiser they're having next Saturday. Here's is an altered purse box that I've done using Hello Kitty paper. Who doesn't like Hello Kitty, right?
Here's how I made it and then some pictures. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Front

Side

Inside


I bought the pine box at Michaels. The first thing to do with these boxes is to primer it. Then you can paint it. Acrylic paint works good but if you can find some "wood" paint that would be even better. As I explained in the video, I used a stencil, stickles, chipboard letters, Spellbinders scallop die (for the note cards) and some Recollection flowers. These purse boxes really are fun to alter. 
I hope you have a sunshiny day!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment