Thursday, September 12, 2013

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge - Make a card or layout using watercolors

Oh, this challenge brings me way back to my college days. I took a couple of art classes and learned some basics of painting. I haven't painted in SO long. So, here's my best attempt. You can watch how I created this on www.youtube.com/sunshinecreation.


Materials I used:
Paper: Strathmore Watercolor paper.
Paint: Reeves Watercolor
Stamp: Flower~Unknown...old..sorry.
            Noel ~ Gosh, I'm not sure about this one either.

Have a sun shiny day!
Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly. Wonderful job with your watercolor technique. In addition, you are ahead of the game when to comes to creating cards for Christmas. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good job with the watercolor even if it's been years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a fabulous card! Very CAS, which I Love!

    ReplyDelete