Thursday, September 26, 2013

Just-A-Scrappin Design Team Challenge - Use Your Scraps

I just finished a Halloween themed mini album to sell at my son's high school holiday fundraiser they're having and overwhelming looked at all the scraps that I had accumulated. The light bulb went on! I could use these for the Just-A-Scrappin design team challenge for this week. Now, all the paper comes from scraps but I used a new Fiskars punch I got that is shaped like a puzzle piece. The little saying is a tag that came from a 'ol paper stack I had from a few years ago. I didn't keep the cover so I'm not sure who the manufacture is. I fussy cut it out then backed it up with an piece of scrap orange. The card base is black Recollections (5 x 6 1/2). On the inside I will place a piece of off white card stock and stamp "Happy Halloween" on it.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a sun shiny day!
Hugs,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! And that punch you used is sure cool-I'll have to look for it-great job!

    ReplyDelete